m. Belinda - 0414 402 361
Instagram - fluidyoga
*Energy flows where your attention goes. Just as the flower opens up to the light, your soul opens up to self love. - Lao Tzu
A PERSONALISED CLASS.
- Time out specifically for your own self-care.
- Tailored yoga classes exclusively for you.
- Reach specific goals.
- Build your own home practice.
- Breath work (pranayama)
- Meditation practices.
- Relaxation technique's.
- Posture practice (Asana & sequencing).
- Yoga for pregnancy (pre & post natal).
- Safe technique / variation's that work for you.
- Feel confident going into a group class.
- Dealing with a chronic health issue.
- Become in tune with the mind & body.
- AND MORE
SEMI PRIVATE / CORPORATE / WORKSHOPS & INCURSIONS.
- Classes are specifically themed & designed for your group.
- Generally, class numbers are kept low to allow for individual attention.
- Classes can include the following:
- An opportunity to embody yogic practices as a group/team or community.
- Breath work / breathing practices (Pranayama)
- A choice between or mixture of different yogic movement styles.
- Strong and dynamic movement (Vinyasa).
- Mediative and deeply relaxing (Restorative).
- Verbal assistance with postures.
- Workshops: can focus on specific postures, sequencing or meditative components.
- Facilitate open discussion and team building.
- As a guide, delivery option's for different age groups and needs.
- Powerpoint presentation.
- Classes may be infused with music.
FOR THE KIDS
WORKSHOPS & INCURSIONS.
- Pre school, primary & secondary students.
- Dance schools, Calastentics & clubs.
- A non-judgemental
- Fun & safe space.
- Especially designed & themed classes.
- Themed & sensory set ups.
- Age appropriate.
- Engaged learning & development.
- Self regulation tools.
- Comprehension of spacial awareness.
- Body positive practices.
*Find your flow within the class, embody and experience.